Hoarding Cleanup Services
Hoarding is a complex mental health disorder that makes it difficult for a person to discard or part with possessions. Cleaning the home of a hoarder is a difficult task that requires effective planning, detailed execution and the right equipment, but also people who treat each client with compassion and respect. A home affected by hoarding can be unhealthy, dangerous or both and drastic action is required to address the issues and get on the road to recovery. Vital Restoration has developed a hoarding clean up program to resolve hoarding situations large and small.
Our Hoarding Cleanup Services Includes:
- Onsite Evaluation & Estimate.
- Clutter Cleaning.
- Complete Trash Outs.
- Recovery of Documents, Sentimental Items, Valuables.
- Delivery of Storage Bins and Filing Boxes.
- Packaging/Transport/Storage of Items.
- Bio-hazard Cleaning Including Animal/Human Waste.
- Roll-off Containers size from 10 to 40 yards.
- Recovery/Disposal of Medications and Sharps.
- Appliance Recycling.
- Donation of Items to Charity of Your Choice.
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal.
- Deep Cleaning after Trash/Clutter Removed.